Sunday, July 18, 2010

First Blog!

Hello!
Thanks for reading my blog :)
I am excited to begin ACAIN training in hopes to inspire, motivate and allow people to reach their fitness goals. 
My personal fitness goal right now is to compete in 2 or 3 upcoming fitness competitions at the end of October and Early November. Training for a fitness competition consists of being in the gym 5-6 times a week doing weight training and cardio everyday. The diet for it is very strict, so tonight I am making a ton of delicious food with my sister and friends!!

Setting a goal is important to me, I always try to have some challenge ahead of me .... whether it be half marathon training, varsity sports, fitness competitions of beginning my own business! There really is not anything like conquering something that months ago you had thoughts of it being impossible.

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and I will leave you with a fitness tip, a nutrition tip and a song to download!

Fitness Tip: If you find it tough to do an extended amount of cardio is one session, try breaking it up into 3 sessions of ten minutes, or fifteen minutes before weight training and fifteen minutes after


Nutrition Tip: Try to eat 5-6 small meals spaced throughout the day as  opposed to three large meals. Eating regularly keeps insulin levels stable, and reduces your body going into fat storage mode!


Song: Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi (Steve Aoki Remix)


ACAIN


Your Photo on Bing.ca: You Could WIN on Canada Day! Submit a Photo Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment