Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A day in the life

I have been operating ACAINtraining for almost a full year now, and still haven't settled into a routine. As a personal trainer/business ownder/athlete I find myself working sporadic hours, and putting on many different hats throughout the day.

Today, for example:

Up at 5am - ate my egg whites & salba, off to teach Boot Camp at 6:15am and train privately afterwards. During my non-training time, I attended a Hot Yoga Class, did 20 minutes of cardio and some light strength training after a strenuous 23km run and an upper body workout on Sunday, as well as a few hill sprints yesterday with Jenn (jennifercatt.blogspot.com -follow her along her 21-day detox!)

Now, I am making some food (turkey muffins with spinach), working on my website, marketing tactics, getting ready for upcoming speaking engagements and off to coach basketball at SAC, then teach my nighttime boot camp which ends at 8:30. Today is an early day as I do not have any clients afterwards, so I will be home around 9pm :)

I am hoping in the future to provide more Boot Camp classes throughout the day, as well as gain some interest in a new type of workout I have invented called "Bootoga!"
There is a free class this Saturday, Feb. 26th at 10:30am at FitCity. Please email me if you are interested in attending.

=) Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment