Sunday, December 11, 2011

I cheated on my diet........

....with a freakin' delicious chocolate protein shake. Thank god, I found a way to have my choc back.
 
Not really a huge protein shake drinker. It is important, and it is useful in the diet.....however just not something that I have found necessary in the past to supplement my salads , stirfry or egg whites, I was always home to make it. However, with school lately I have been increasing my spending on cafeteria foods, and slowly more sugary foods are finding it's way into my diet.
So, I have decided to try this out, and use it as my "secret weapon" for the next 30 days to stay on track over xmas.
I started it off by adding a cocoa health flavour (orange flavour is pictured) to my shake, it was amazing.... I plan on drinking them for breakfast and for lunch, and bringing two small salads (just veggies) to snack on during the day, and then having a proper dinner at night.
 
Day 1 of these shakes start tomorrow. Day 11 of the contest has me down exactly 1lb.
 
Join me next Sunday December 18th for a Charity Boot Camp! Donations are welcomed for a family UTC has adopted for the holidays!
 
Thanks!

Alli Cain, B.A.Kin, C.K.
Personal Trainer
www.ACAINtraining.com
905-806-7198
 
> From: alli_cain@hotmail.com
> To: alli_cain@hotmail.com
> Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 01:17:34 +0000
> Subject: Newmarket-20111210-00072.jpg
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment