Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.

I am mo-ti-vated today! I am inspired. If you visited me at home, you would think I was ready to take on the world.
Every fibre in my body is excited!

It might be the huge transformations I've seen this week in Arlene (down 15 inches, 4lbs), my Dad (down 30lbs in just 10 weeks) among many, many others.....

It could be the verbal commitment many people have made to their health and fitness by setting goals of completing their first 5k, 10k or half marathon, a weight loss goal and the like....

Perhaps it's seeing my friend take the first step to entering a fitness competition, after thinking about it for ages!

Or maybe it's a former teammate who just became a teacher and is using her education to help her friends and family get to better health.

You have all inspired and motivated me to make April the most successful month!
I will commit to my school, training and work goals. I will surpass expectations. I will be successful.




 
Make April YOUR month, too.
It's not the blowing of the wind, it's the set of the sail..."
 
If you have been hesitating on beginning a journey - take the first step today.
If you have been dissatifisfied with an aspect of your life - make a change.
If you need help getting there, ask for help.
 
Whatever your ambitions are, you have the ways and means to do it. GO!
 
If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.
 
Thank you all for making this week so great, and I can't wait for my mind to be blown when even more goals are achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment