Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Fitness Goals

Setting 4 fitness and personal goals for September. Announcing them to the blogworld to hold myself accountable!

1. Experiment with pumpkin spice for shakes and gluten-free fridays!



I enjoyed my first pumpkin spice tea this morning. Nice and relaxing amongst the craziness that is the morning rush hour commute.

2. Expand my palate with new foods like this one:

Miracle RICE- Rice Substitute (227g)
Click to learn more.

Looks pretty interesting as a "rice substitute" and as something to eat to keep cals low when I am hungry (late night snack attack). Soy-free, gluten-free and calorie free and boasting numerous health benefits, this is something I want to test out and research to see if it will be making regular appearances in my diet.

3. Try a new recreational activity - rock climbing? Paddle boarding? Boxing?





5. Take Sunday afternoons off to watch Football.



I have mentioned before how tough I find it to just sit and do nothing. I feel so unproductive! I always want to be making progress on something.. However, the NFL, and specifically the Baltimore Ravens deserve 4-5hours of my time on Sundays, and I intend to give it to them. Don't call, don't text... but feel free to come over and watch the game with me! :)

What goals have you set for September? How are you holding yourself accountable?

No comments:

Post a Comment