Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The courage to start



This picture sums up my thoughts.

The courage to start is the hardest thing to do. You can think about it, you can talk about it.... but few people BE about it. Taking the first step in your journey is the hardest thing to do because it is a LEAP outside your comfort zone into the unexpected.

One of the hardest things I face as a trainer, is hearing the people I work with put themselves down. "NO! Shut up!" I want to scream at them. You're here, you're doing this! Consistency and winning everyday is what will get you there. Putting yourself down does NOTHING. You are brave and courageous and doing better than a hell of a lot of other people still in bed, or sitting on the couch.

Seriously, stop it. It's up to you to have the positive mindset, I can't have it for you. I believe in you, but you have to believe in you first.

Take on your challenge. It's not easy, but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment