Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another new goal!

I am officially excited! Flying out to Rome TOMORROW!

Now, getting out of a routine is something that gives me anxiety (enter self-talk alli from this post) . However, I am taking control of this anxiety by putting things in to place back home with someone covering my boot camps, by setting up with an internet account while away so I can keep tabs on the online business, and by packing my shakes and a mixer so I can have a healthy option if there aren't any available to me while I am away. So with my anxiety conquered, now all I have to do is worry about fun!

OH! So I have added another summer fitness goal to my list... the tough mudder! It is a 21km obstacle course that's being held in August. I was humming and hawing about joining and finally read this:



and accepted the challenge!!

What challenges have you set for yourself this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I profit $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete