Tuesday, June 5, 2012

UTC workout video

Nothing matters but the weekend from a Tuesday point of view!
But.. make the most of whatever spare time you have today and do something good for yourself! Get to the gym, out for a walk, make a healthy meal or spend some time with friends!

I have to 'pump the tires' of the gym that I train at and work out of UTC. As you can see from my videos, including the one I have posted below, UTC makes a variety of equipment readily available to their members that most other gyms do not even have. In my workout, I lined up a spin bike, kettlebell, stability ball, box and set of weights so that I could complete the pyramid circuit as fast as possible. When I've trained elsewhere, I found that when I try to do this style of workout that someone else interrupts my exercise flow by starting to use "my" equipments. grrrr can't you see my adrenaline is pumping, man! I don't want to wait! (I try to be nice though).

Check out the workout of the week from UTC:



Today I had a 6am boot camp, will fit in a track workout and then head back for the 6pm boot camp. I am also doing a core strength demo and body by vi shake sampling for the Newmarket running room tonight! I like spending my "spare time" still being productive and helping those runners to cross train and focus on nutrition to help their training goals.

P.S. Has anyone done the tough mudder or thinking about doing it? The thought has crossed my mind recently! I need someone to talk me into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment