Monday, July 9, 2012

I love summer!

Hey loves!

Hope you had a fab weekend! I certainly did :)
Saturday morning I worked a few hours at the chiro clinic which I really enjoy. Although I am grateful for the break from CMCC, I worry that I will go back to school in Sept. and forget everything I learned this year. Being in the clinic keeps me fresh.

After work I made a few housecalls to people doing their 90 day challenge, and then did a shopping workout :) Credit card sure worked up a sweat... ! One of my purchases were these 4.5 inch heels!



I am a tall girl and wearing these, I stand at about 6'3! I choose to embrace my height and wear these skyhigh heels though... wouldn't want my ankles to get bored.

Saturday night we went downtown to celebrate JMann's bday!



Overindulgence may have happened, and I watched Shawshank Redemption multiple times while lying on the couch Sunday in "recovery" mode. I put myself together at around 7:30pm and went for a nice, long run. Weather was perfect at this time, and I decided to run through a part of Newmarket that I don't normally visit. It was so nice and peaceful, and I found some cute new communities that I didn't know existed!

My day today consists of 3-way calls, training, the driving range and a hill workout tonight.

Start your week off right and get in a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment