Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kitchen Workout - Healthy Fudge

Sunday Funday!

This heat is really messing up my routine... I want to give full effort with my race training and find that running in the heat causes me to come up with a hundred excuses to cut my runs short. So, I have been waiting until 8-9pm to train.

With all of my time during the day, I have been experimenting with healthy baking! My latest experiment was Protein Fudge.



5 Scoops Vi Shape Shake Mix

2 tbsp Cocoa Powder

8 drops Liquid Stevia

1 tbsp Peanut Butter

1/4 Sliced almond

2-4 tbsp Almond Milk (I used chocolate)

To make the fudge, combine all ingredient in a box and mix together until stiff. Flatten into a pan and put into freezer for at least an hour!

I broke these into little pieces so they were easy to grab, and had it along with my shake for breakfast and lunch today. Obv use it as a treat and don't go overboard!

Yummy healthy alternative!

On another note I am looking to hire some health and wellness enthusiasts to help me build my fitness and nutrition business! If you are looking to make some income in your spare time and enjoy living a healthy active lifestyle, we should chat! Email allison@acaintraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment