Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thirsty Thursday - Cinnaberry

Hey everyone!

I'm on the go today - seems like shortened weeks just mean more to get done in a day! I enjoyed the long weekend, though. From the city, to the cottage, to the gym and just taking my time and not rushing. On Monday I prepped my meals in anticipation of a busy week and not being able to make it home, or have access to a blender. Today, I am mixing my shakes with water and a strawberry flavour packet. However, I had this Vanilla Cinnaberry shake earlier this week and wanted to share! It's a good option, and cinnamon has been shown to have numerous health benefits.

Cinnamon can help to regulate blood glucose making it an excellent choice for diabetics or those with hypoglycemia. For others, it will help regulate energy levels. Furthermore, it aids with reducing LDL cholesterol levels. This will contribute to reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-surprising-health-benefits-of-cinnamon.html#ixzz234oGjIPJ



Vanilla Cinnaberry Shake

2 Scoops Vi-Shake Mix
3 tsp cinnamon
5 frozen strawberries
8 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Have you started your challenge yet!
It`s simple.
Set a health goal. Grab your nutrition kit...
Blend it, drink it and be fit!
www.allicain.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment