Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thirsty Thursday - Matcha Maker!

Thursday - I can feel the weekend upon us! Unfortunately, it is my official last weekend of Summer as I start back at CMCC on Monday.

Bittersweet.

I am ready to become a sponge and absorb as much new info as I can, and continue to work towards my chiropractic career.... but I can honestly say that Summer 2012 was my best ever in terms of training, time spent with friends and family, relaxing and exploring Europe!



I am excited to add the 8pm Boot Camp class into the regular schedule! Please be sure to check www.acaintraining.com regularly for any changes.



THIRSTY THURSDAY!
This shake comes to me from Teri and includes the unique ingredident: matcha powder.

1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup skim/almond milk
1tsp matcha powder
2scoops Vi-Shape Protein Powder




Amongst its many benefits, matcha...
•Is packed with antioxidantsincluding the powerful EGCg
•Boosts metabolism and burns calories
•Detoxifies effectively and naturally
•Calms and relaxes
•Enhances mood and aids in concentration
•Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
•Fights against viruses and bacteria
•Is rich in fiber
•Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
•Does not raise insulin levels


(source: http://www.matchasource.com/matcha-tea-health-benefits-s/14.htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment