Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thirsty Thursday - Easy Shake!

Hey Everyone!

Back in school, moving to my new condo on Friday and building a new website. I am busier than normal! Needless to say, I am thankful for the quick shake I can make in the morning, and feel good about my nutrition during the day as I pack a second one (as well as snacks like cottage cheese and salads).

One of the quickest and most delicious shakes I make only requires one extra ingredient in addition the Vi-Shake mix, ice cubes and water.... and that's yogurt!



Now, I personally don't have a problem with the artificial sweetener found in Source Yogurt. I like that it's low cal, low fat and full-flavour!



The shake becomes super creamy, almost milkshake like, blends so well and is delish!

Another option, is of course, greek yogurt.



Greek yogurt is higher in protein & may be easier to digest for some people as it has less lactose. A note that it will make the overall caloric content of the shake higher. Just a warning if weight loss is a health goal of yours!



Definitely an easy favourite of mine!

By the way, have you planned your September Workout Program? Get your Fitness Calendar here: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/September-Fitness-Calendar--Print-yours-.html?soid=1110781344794&aid=7Kc11gKcwGQ (have to copy and paste link, click 'calendar') and join the 30-DAY CHALLENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment